|Dates:||July 28, 2020|
|Meets:||Tu from 8:00 AM to 12 N|
|Location:||Building B - General Technologies Room 103|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Building Effective Safety Teams
This course discusses the key components of building an effective safety team, including management, purpose, structure, roles and organization.
• Understand the Role of Safety Committees
• Understand the Benefits of Safety Committees
• Understand how to Plan and Conduct Meetings
• Improved employee engagement
• Improved management “buy in”