|Dates:||March 3, 2020|
|Meets:||Tu from 8:00 AM to 12 N|
|Location:||Building B - General Technologies Room 103|
Rescheduled from 2/4/20
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Communicating Your Way to World Class Safety
Effective communication and its relationship to an organization's operations is often unrealized. Ineffective communication can lead to poor safety performance in the form of increased accidents, workers compensation premiums and decreased overall profits.
This workshop addresses the essential elements of effective communication surrounding a world class safety culture and how they can impact an organization's overall performance.
1. Identify the primary reasons that organizations have safety programs.
2. Explain why safety programs fail or succeed.
3. Describe what effective communication looks like.
4. Identify how you can improve your overall communication.
5. Recall the essential elements for safety success.
6. Discuss how safety truly impacts an organization's bottom line.