|Dates:||December 19, 2018|
|Meets:||W from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Location:||Building E - Engineering Technologies Room 109|
Lunch break time provided; approx 45. min
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Improving the Effectiveness of Internal Quality Audits
Internal Quality Audits are a vital part of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. When combined with corrective and preventive actions as well as management review, these three processes form the “heart” of the management system that can bring major benefits to the organization.
Increasingly organizations, as well as the new standard, are expecting more from these audits. Merely performing “checklist” or compliance-based audits is no longer acceptable. Audits must lead to the improvement of processes and therefore bring real, tangible results to the organization.
· Introduction to Internal Quality Auditing
· Requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Management System
· Compliance vs. Process Audits
· Role of the Internal Auditor
· Planning Process Audits
· Conducting The Internal Audit
· Documenting Audit Findings and Non-conformances
· Follow-up & Verification of Audit Non-conformances
· Avoiding Common Auditing Mistakes – Auditing Best Practices
Richard Everhardt has been instrumental in leading over one hundred companies to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS 16949, and OHSAS 18001 registrations.
He has earned Lead Auditor Status for ISO 9001 through AOQC Moody, Inc. and has served as a Lead Auditor for CRS Registrars, SAI Global, AQA International, NSF-ISR and URS with over 1000 audits performed across the country.